Thursday, 29 July 2010

COSMOPOLITAN SHOOT


Phew!! It's hard work modeling. Today I had my first editorial shoot. I shot with a lovely model called Brooke in Norfolk for Cosmopolitan Magazine. It's quite fun working but they take sooo long for each shot - I stayed on set for as long as I could be bothered but then I just dashed off for a run on the beach. There are only so many liver treats I will allow them to bribe me with... This shot is of me having a little rest. The actual shots are highly confidential so you'll all have to wait for the November issue to come out in October. Paw printed copies will be available on request. Note that Cosmo have a circulation of half a MILLION per month. The producer got me a couple of sausage rolls for lunch. Over and out, I have beauty sleep to ca..... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment