
I've been a bit quiet on the blog these last couple of weeks as I've been on holiday in Maida Vale. I went to stay with Mr & Mrs Scott. I love them. They were my last foster family before I went to live with my new mum. If it had not been for them looking after me and telling everybody all about my desperate need for a new home who knows what would have happened to me... So when my mum goes away for work (ok I guess) or for holiday abroad (how dare she!!) I stay with the Scotts. I happen to have a passport actually but I've never been given the chance to use it. Hopefully next summer. My mum keeps going to Sri Lanka but they're not in the Pet Passport Scheme so if I go there I have to go into quarantine on my return which I'd really rather not. Shock horror!!
No comments:
Post a Comment